To feel more secure and prepared, even in dire circumstances, consider a life insurance option in MA, CT, or NJ. With the help of an Encharter Insurance agent, customizing a policy to fit your needs becomes more manageable. While it isn’t something people want to think about, you’ll know you’re leaving your family in a better position if something were to happen.
Picking the right life insurance is not always an easy task. Needs can differ at any point in time, but various reasons people buy whole and term life policies include:
- Paying funeral costs
- Educational benefits for dependents and children
- Replacing lost earnings or wages
- And more…
When choosing coverage, there are three options:
Term Life Insurance
- Coverage for a “term” or period of your life
- Rates can change after specific terms expire
- Lower premiums for higher coverage
- No equity—cannot be used as cash value
Whole Life Insurance
- Coverage for your whole life—permanent, not for a specific period
- Higher premiums than term life, but can be more valuable in the long run
- Can build equity and have cash value
Term & Whole Life Together
- Supplement specific times of your life with term life insurance
- Build a lifelong base of whole life coverage
If you’re trying to decide which type of life insurance is right for you, our team of professionals can review your needs and build you a quote with appropriate coverage in New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut. For more information about discounts that you might be eligible for or to learn about the other types of insurance products Encharter offers, such as home, auto, or business, talk to an agent today!
If you’re trying to decide which type of life insurance is right for you, our team of professionals can review your needs and build you a quote with appropriate coverage in New Jersey, Massachusetts and Connecticut.
Call Encharter Insurance at 888.754.8299 or fill out the online form to receive a quote for your policy.
Check out our customer testimonials to see what our clients are saying!