Our goal with these blogs is to help small businesses grow their internet marketing and social media presence. As an insurance agency we can help protect your business and its assets with great business insurance, but then we also want to help you grow after that. If you have just started to think about coming up with a social media marketing plan for your company, welcome! It may seem scary and maybe the truth is that even you aren’t personally on a lot of social networks. This next blog is perfect for the brainstorming phase of your social media marketing plan. Here are 10 Questions to Ask when creating a Social Media Marketing Plan for your business.
1. What should my company aim to achieve?
2. Who should set up and maintain my company’s social media accounts?
3. Should my company have a presence on all of the social media sites?
4. What are the best ones for my company?
5. What type of content should be posted on each network?
6. How often should new content be posted?
7. Should I use social media to provide customer service?
8. How can I measure if my social media efforts are successful?
9. How can I turn social media followers into customers?
10. What is the biggest mistake to avoid?
Having the answers to these questions can help you be armed with the knowledge, expectations and the plan you need to move forward with your campaign. While having a plan of which networks, who will run the networks, and what you will post is important, what you expect to get out of it and how you will measure success is just as important. Once you are off and running with your social media marketing, check out our Small Business Marketing Blog for some of our other blog posts with great tips on everything from Twitter to Tumblr. And if you’re looking for some examples of fun, interactive posts, check out some of our social networks like our Facebook page!-->