Employee surety bond insurance guarantees ensure that certain projects related to your business are completed, regardless of any issues that arise. Our agents can walk you through the numerous bonds we have available.
As a business owner, it is not uncommon to have the need for surety bonds every now and then. While employee bonds are not insurance policies, they are certainly guarantees. Should you have a huge project come up, you’ll want to make sure that it is completed, no matter what complications may arise. Agents at Encharter can provide your Massachusetts, New Jersey, or Connecticut business, no matter how big or small, with a surety bond to ensure completion.
We offer the following bonds:
- Performance – to guarantee the performance of work after a contractual agreement
- Indemnity – should a party fail to meet deadlines, losses are guaranteed
- Bid – after winning a bid, the beginning of work is guaranteed
- License – a bond guaranteed to a state or deferral agency
- Payment – payment is promised to all sub-contractors and vendors
Our commercial lines agents can work with you to customize a surety bond to your exact needs. If you are unsure of the type that your small business or latest job or project requires, Encharter agents can review the situation and determine the most appropriate option. They will be happy to walk you through the process and help you decipher the best bond for your needs.
Give us a call today at 888.754.8299 to get started on a bond in CT, MA, or NJ or fill out the quote form above to have a knowledgeable business insurance agent contact you!
Check out our customer testimonials to see what our clients are saying!