When you invest in your small business, you want to be sure that your investment is protected. At Encharter, we understand the time and effort that goes into running a business and we want to help you get the best coverage at an affordable price. Protecting your Connecticut business investment with a small business insurance policy is a critical part of ownership. Insurance minimizes the risks associated with the unexpected losses to owned property and liabilities that could arise out of your business.
There are many types of insurance available to a small business. The law requires some types of insurance while other types of insurance may be required by a lender to secure financing. A small business should consider purchasing the small business protection necessary to protect their assets. Each small business has unique needs and we have options to meet the needs for businesses of all sizes and specialties.
Some examples of small business insurance package options in CT are:
- Workers Compensation
- General Liability Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Professional Liability
- Liquor Liability
- Commercial Property Insurance
- Flood Insurance
- Money & Securities
- And more…
We want to build you a policy that protects your business from man-made or natural disasters, as well as potential liabilities. If your company has work vehicles, you may need a commercial auto insurance policy as well, to ensure that your drivers and your business vehicles are fully protected. Commercial property insurance covers all the bells-and-whistles of your property in order to make sure that your business continues to run smoothly, even if an unexpected event occurs. In order to choose the package that is right for you, you’ll need to speak with an agent. It is helpful to have the following information on hand in order to give you the most accurate quote:
- Experience (number of years) in the field
- Gross sales of your business
- Insurance requirements of your clients
- In the event of a loss, what would you be responsible for to replace?
Did you know…
- The first trade association in America was founded in Naugatuck Valley.
- The Bank Street business section of New Milford was almost completely leveled by the “Great Fire” in 1902. This was the town’s worst disaster.
- Connecticut never ratified the 18th Amendment (Prohibition).
- On May 15th, 1809, Mary Kies of South Killingly was the first woman to receive a U.S. patent. It was for a method of weaving straw with silk.
Our agents can help you design a commercial insurance policy to suit the needs of your business, and put your mind at ease. With comprehensive coverage, you can be sure that you, your employees and your business are protected from unpredictable incidents. Together, we’ll design a small business insurance package customized for your industry and unique needs.
Call us today at 888.754.8299 or fill out the form above for a free small business insurance quote in Connecticut.