COVID-19 Resources for Massachusetts Businesses
A note from Jessica Reid, Encharter Insurance Commercial Lines Team Leader
We hope that you, your family, and your staff remain well during these uncertain times. At Encharter, we are continuing to evaluate our pandemic protocol as the situation evolves. For the safety of our customers and our staff, we continue to work remotely 100%, but know we are providing the same services and are able to assist with all your insurance needs.
COVID-19 Business Updates and Information Regarding Insurance
- Have you changed how you are doing business? Review your current insurance policy to make sure it covers you and your needs at this time and future going forward.
- Cyber Liability – With a considerable amount of businesses being conducted online be sure that you are covered.
- Workers Compensation – Did you cancel your policy? Be sure to notify your agent when you plan to resume working so your employees are covered for work related injuries.
- Planning to reopen? Be sure to review the below COVID protocols for Massachusetts businesses to ensure you and your customers’ safety.
We hope that you find these resources valuable and that you will reach out if there is anything we can do to assist you during this time. We are here for you.
As businesses continue to reopen, we plan to carefully and methodically return our workforce to the office. This return will occur over the coming months with safety protocols and procedures mandated by the state. In the meantime, we are committed to continue providing the high level of service you expect from us.
Reopening Guidance for Businesses
As the Massachusetts Baker-Polito administration comprehensive plan to reopen safely evolves, it’s important to check the protocols frequently.
Please visit https://www.mass.gov/info-details/reopening-massachusetts for the most up-to-date information.
Find further resources below regarding reopening your business from the state of Massachusetts and the CDC.
- Guidance for Restaurants
- Guidance for Close-Contact Personal Services
- Guidance for Other Industries
- Guidance for Sectors Not Otherwise Addressed
Reopening Guidance from the CDC
Small Business Relief
If your business is struggling during this time, you may qualify for assistance. The following links outline some of the options available.
Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EDIL) and Grants
- SBA disaster loans and emergency grants are back: Here’s what small businesses need to know
- SBA Now Accepting New Applications for COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Advance
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
Paycheck Protection Program
Business Tax Relief
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities
- Three new credits are available to many businesses hit by COVID-19
Additional Small Business Relief Resources
Get a Business Insurance Quote Today with Encharter
We’re here to help with your business insurance. Give us a call today of fill out the form below. We’ll help you compare quotes and see if we can help you save on your commercial insurance.