COVID-19 Resources for Massachusetts Businesses
A note from the Commercial Insurance Team
We hope that you, your family, and your staff remain well during these uncertain times. At Encharter, we are continuing to evaluate our pandemic protocol as the situation evolves. We are now open to the public, and encourage appointments to assure social distancing and so you can receive the most prompt service. For your safety, all services still remain available via phone, email, and our online website chat if that is your preference. We are happy to assist with all your insurance needs.
COVID-19 Business Updates and Information Regarding Insurance
- Have you changed how you are doing business? Review your current insurance policy to make sure it covers you and your needs at this time and future going forward.
- Cyber Liability – With a considerable amount of businesses being conducted online be sure that you are covered.
- Workers Compensation – Did you cancel your policy? Be sure to notify your agent when you plan to resume working so your employees are covered for work related injuries.
We hope that you find these resources valuable and that you will reach out if there is anything we can do to ensure your business is properly covered. We are here for you.
Reopening Guidance for Businesses
As the Massachusetts Baker-Polito administration comprehensive plan to reopen safely evolves, it’s important to check the protocols frequently. Please visit https://www.mass.gov/info-details/reopening-massachusetts for the most up-to-date information.Find further resources below regarding reopening your business from the state of Massachusetts and the CDC.General Reopening Guidance from Mass.gov
Reopening Guidance from the CDC
Small Business Relief
If your business is struggling during this time, you may qualify for assistance. The following links outline some of the options available. Economic Injury Disaster Loans (EDIL) and Grants
- SBA Now Accepting New Applications forÂ COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loans and Advance
- COVID-19 Economic Injury Disaster Loan Application
Paycheck Protection Program
Business Tax Relief
- IRS Coronavirus Tax Relief for Businesses and Tax-Exempt Entities
- Three new credits are available to many businesses hit byÂ COVID-19
Additional Small Business Relief Resources
Get a Business Insurance Quote Today with Encharter
We’re here to help with your business insurance. Give us a call today of fill out the form below. We’ll help you compare quotes and see if we can help you save on your commercial insurance.