Encharter Update: COVID-19
PUBLIC NOTICE UPDATE
Dear Valued Customers:
As the Coronavirus (COVID-19) increases its impact on our community, we feel it is important to share information with you regarding our preparedness and practices.
Encharter has a comprehensive business continuity plan in place to best service and support your insurance and insurance related needs. Although the situation remains fluid, we are committed to learning new information, remaining nimble, and communicating our plan.
Effective Monday, March 16th, 2020, we are closing our office to the public and proceeding to have our dedicated staff continue to provide service through a remote work capability. All business functions which can be performed remotely will be done in that fashion. We are currently in the process of transitioning to remote work but we expect that we will have little, if any, disruption to service.
In order to service you to the best of our ability, we ask that you help us by taking these simple steps:
- Please contact us at 413-549-4971 or 800-675-6695.
- Please use email to alleviate potentially extended call or return call wait times. If you do not have a direct email address, please firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please refer to Encharter.com for contact information for all of the carriers that we sell and service. This is an excellent report if you need to report a claim.
- Please make payments online or by mail, direct to your insurance carrier, to the best of your ability. If you are accustomed to making cash payment, we recommend that you consider the U.S. Post Office for a money order to make payment.
- If you have any RMV related questions please visit their web site here: https://www.mass.gov/orgs/massachusetts-registry-of-motor-vehicles
We remain committed to learning more about COVID-19 by monitoring local, state, federal, and international reports. We strive to exhibit common sense, practice healthy habits, and maintain flexibility to change course if necessary.
Encharter sincerely hopes that your personal and work communities remain healthy and safe.
We appreciate your loyalty to Encharter and look forward to getting back to business as usual.