Flood Insurance from EncharterMany people do not know that their basic home policy does not cover flood damage. A flood insurance policy can give you the coverage you need if you were to suffer a flood in your area.
If you want coverage for flood damage, you need flood insurance. Your home insurance will not provide coverage for flood damage. Our agents can help you navigate the process of obtaining flood insurance. They can help you determine the right coverage and policies to fit the needs of you and your home, given your flood zone.
Request a Free Flood Insurance QuoteRequest a quote online or call for a quote now: 888-754-8299.
Need coverage or expert advice?
We offer Flood Insurance coverage for all flood zones:
- High-risk flood zones (required by your mortgage lender)
- Moderate-risk flood zones (optional)
- Low-risk flood zones (optional)
We offer Flood Insurance policies for:
- Condo Owners
- Business Owners
We offer help with the rezoning process:
- Better understand which zone you are in.
- Get you the coverage you need now. Even if you are re-zoning, you will need the required coverage throughout the process.
- Help you get in touch with the right people to get your elevation certificate and submitting an application for a Letter of Map Amendment.