Spark Google+ Engagement
Is your business on Google+? It’s obvious that there are some great SEO advantages to being active on a social media site directly connected with Google. If you are looking to switch things up and increase your Google+ engagement we have some great tips for you.
Here are 5 ways to spark engagement on Google+:
- Make sure your text stands out. If you add the * before and after your word (ex. *insurance*) that word will be bold. If you add _ (ex _insurance_) that word will become italicized and lastly, if you add – (ex –insurance-) your text will appear with a strike through.
- Choose colorful photos that will pop to your readers. We all know how important graphics are on social media. Try to use great colors and hi res photos at just the right size.
- Get personal. Ask readers their preference or to share a story with your business. Don’t get too personal of course, but find out what resonates with your office.
- Pick a theme. Weekly events and themes are a great way to keep people coming back. Picking a more widely popular hashtag is a good way to get a wider audience as well. One example is TriviaTuesday. Others may come across your Trivia Tuesday when taking part in another groups.
- Ask questions to encourage people to engage. This a simple rule that works well on all of your social networks.
Google+ can be tricky at first, but once you get the hang of it, it can help your business grow. Some of the most important things you can do is to have fun with your account and interact with people. Make your business’ Google+ page something you would want to visit. Check out Encharter Insurance’s Google+ page for some examples of fun, interactive posts.Read More