An essential part of keeping you and your vehicle safe while on the road in New Jersey is a car insurance policy. You can never be fully prepared for what the road brings or how other drivers on the road behave, which is why you need to do your best to protect you and your automobile. At Encharter Insurance, we understand that everyone has different needs based on their vehicle, budget, and location. Our insurance agents can walk you through a policy step by step, asking the right questions to make sure you get the right coverage.
What types of coverage can you expect with a typical auto insurance quote? It will most likely include the following:
- Property Damage Coverage
- Bodily Injury Liability
- Uninsured Motorist Coverage
- Collision & Comprehensive Coverage
The state of NJ recommends you have the following car insurance limits:
- Property Damage Liability is recommended to have $5,000 per accident.
- Personal Injury Protection coverage of $15,000 per person per accident or up to $250,000 for certain injuries.
- Other coverages, like the ones listed in the above section may not be required by law, but we recommend you talk to your agent about their recommendations.
While these are the limits required by law, you may want to consider New Jersey Umbrella Insurance to protect yourself with additional coverage. This would cover you if you were ever to be in a situation where your liability exceeds your limits, for instance in a multi-car accident.
If you’re worried that a basic automobile insurance policy may not be enough, don’t hesitate to give our agents a call. They can let you know their recommendations for you, helping you design a policy that fits your individual needs. They can also help you with specialty vehicles, such as an antique or classic car.
Did You Know that…
- NJ is the car theft capital of the world. More cars were stolen in Newark than any other city (even the 2 largest cities, NYC and LA put together).
- It has the highest population density in the United States with an average 1,030 people per sq. miles (13 times the average).
- All of the following celebrities are New Jersey natives: Jack Nicholson, Bruce Springsteen, Bon Jovi, Judy Blume, Whitney Houston, and Frank Sinatra.
- The second-largest industry in the state is the tourism industry.
Talk to an agent at Encharter Insurance today. Our agents make it easy for you – they are just a click or call away! To get the most accurate quote, we suggest you have the name and date of birth of each driver in your household, and anyone else that will regularly operate the vehicle(s) on your policy. To get the most affordable coverage, our agents can offer you discounts like these below:
- Safe Driver Discount
- Anti-Theft Device Discount
- Homeowner’s Insurance Companion Credit
- Good Student Discount
- Student Away at School Discount
- Multi-Car Discount
- Paid in Full Discount
- Property Insurance Discount
- Advanced Quote Discount
- Advanced Issue Discount
- Low Mileage Discount
- Advanced Driver Training/Accident Prevention Course Discount
- Tenure Discount
While the availability of these discounts will vary based on company and the individual driver, our agents will help make sure you are getting all of the credits that may be available to you. Want even more from our agents? They could also help you get discounts on your auto policy due to value-added endorsements, like the ones listed below:
- Roadside Assistance
- Pet Injury Coverage
- Accident Forgiveness
- Disappearing Deductible
- New Car Replacement
- Accidental Airbag Deployment
- Loan/Lease Gap Coverage
- Trip Interruption Coverage
- Customized Equipment Coverage (This would cover the loss to custom furnishings or custom equipment in your vehicle. This could include items such as special carpeting, height extending roofs, and permanently installed electronic equipment.)
Coverage where you need it and discounts where you can get them make for an affordable, comprehensive car insurance policy. However, the coverage doesn’t have to stop there. Encharter also offers great coverage for your home or motorcycle.
Call Encharter Insurance today at 888.754.8299 for an insurance quote or use our online form to contact us today and our agents will be happy to design a policy that’s right for you!