What Are Burglars Thinking? Not About Your MA Homeowner Insurance!
As a homeowner, have you ever wondered what the neighborhood burglars might be thinking? Okay, it sounds crazy, but sometimes thinking in the mind of a criminal can help you avoid becoming a target! Think about it…burglars are most likely thinking about your routine and the most convenient times to head to your place. With this in mind, it may be a good idea for you to break up your routine! One thing is for sure, burglars are most likely not thinking about your MA homeowners insurance– but you should be!
Here are a few other thoughts that burglars might be having while watching you and targeting your home:
• “Hm, the garage door is open…I bet the door to their home is open as well…”
• “Cool- there is a key underneath the flower pot.”
• “Do these people always leave their second-floor windows open?”
• “Lucky for me, this homeowner always arrives home at 6pm. Never fails.”
• “Good to know that this homeowner does not set their alarm before heading out.”
• “Will those bushes next to the front door be enough to camouflage me?”
Well…you get the picture! These are all thoughts that may be going through a burglars mind as they study your routine and actions. Yes, it is scary and many times we do not realize that we are being watched. That is why it is so important to always be prepared for the unexpected.
With homeowners insurance, MA residents will be protected from any losses or damages caused by a break-in. A typical policy will cover the physical structure of your home, additional living expenses, liability, personal possessions and replacement costs. A burglar does not care about the coverage you have- but you should!Read More